Thursday 1 June 2017

MHK Designs June Challenge


     For MHK Designs challenge this month we have a seaside theme so I have used Sea Creatures to make my tag. You do NOT have to use an MHK Designs image to enter although we would love it if you did.
       This tag was made using an image from Sea Creatures overlaid on a paper from Country Farm. The images have had a colour change using my photo package.
      I used to think digi images were just print and colour in but once I started palying around with them in my photo package I realized they can be so much more. Change the colour, the size and the orientation making them suit you project.

     In this picture you can see that all of my DT projects for today have had a seaside theme, with all but one using MHK Designs images and papers. All of these projects are a series of small gifts for family and friends to enjoy during the warmer weather.



      Remember you do NOT need to use an MHK Designs image to enter our challenge but just by entering you could win some, so come along and join us.

Sea Creatures
Country Farm
   







 
June 2017

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Not A Card   (W)    winner
The Paper Shelter - Digital    (W)
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps - Anything Goes   (W)



5 comments:

  1. Love this sweet tag, Rocky! I always love to see how you use the digital papers--and this is no exception! Fabulously done, my friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag - love the effect you've created.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Love it.. Thanks for playing with us at TPS this week! Good Luck! Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.