Tuesday 22 November 2016

Guest Spot at Through The Craft Room Door


     Last month I was lucky enough to win a challenge at Through The Craft Room Door, along with this went the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for them and a great prize from A Day For Daisies. For my project I was given a Polkadoodles image to work with, they are the sponsors for this weeks Anything Goes challenge.
      I printed the image on white card suitable for alcohol markers and coloured it in using my Graph-It pens and a gold glitter gel pen on the bauble cap. I have covered her eyes with Glossy Accents to make them shine.
     Before mounting the image panel on the gold paper, which luckily matches the gold pen, I die cut some stars in the big white open areas. The white card is stuck flat on to the gold paper before being stuck flat on to the Kraft bag.
     To keep continuity I die cut the greeting from the same gold paper, it was all one diecut but I cut it apart so I could put Merry at the top and Christmas at the bottom, again filling open white areas. With the addition of a red bow on the handle my gift bag is complete and ready for use.
     Through The Craft Room Door is an Anything Goes weekly challenge so that gives you lots of scope for an entry, I hope to see you there.


Materials used
Polkadoodles image - Bauble Wishes, Twiggy & Toots
Kraft bag
White card - suitable for alcohol markers
Graph-It  Alcohol Markers
Glossy Accents
Gold Paper
Merry Christmas Die / Small Star Die
Stix2 Double Sided Tape
Signo Gold Glitter Pen




I would like to enter this gift bag in the following challenges:
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes (optional Not A Card)
CraftyHazelnut's Christmas - Cute / Anything Christmas
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous love the colours. Thank you for joining us at the Anything Goes challenge At The Pencil Case. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 308 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous gift bag, such a fun image and beautifully coloured.
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.