Wednesday 11 May 2016

Male Room Hot Rod


     The new challenge at The Male Room is transport, I had several ideas but this is the one that made it through the MOT.
     The decoupage came from a CD Rom but I can't remember the name or make of it, I had printed off several copies and kept them in a folder, which was lucky as since then I have had to renew my computer and much of what I had has been lost, if you know what the disc was called then please let me know.
     The backing paper came with the images so it really was an easy card to make and with a nephew just turned seventeen this will be used quite soon I hope.
     With a general theme like transport I'm sure you will be able to come up with something to show us at The Male Room, we also have a DT call running so if you would like to join us then please pop over and read the information on our blog.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Cards and More - Masculine
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. Oh that's such a cool car! The colours are so bold and bright - perfect for a guy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fab and funky Rocky style card, I love them all! This one is in my favourite colours and reminds me of ZZ Top's eliminator car (showing my age now!)

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a few little - and not so little - boys that would just love that hot rod car on a card. Dramatic and funky and I love it!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.