Thursday 28 January 2016

Have A Heart


     I know it's been very quiet on here lately, that's all going to change next month! February will see the release of lots of new products in the crafting world and I'm pleased to say that I got to play with a few of them so pop back when you get time and have a look.
     Valentines Day is fast approaching so I have made these for one of my local charity shops to sell, deliberately simple in decoration as I have no idea who the recipients will be. 

They are fat free and guaranteed not to wilt!
   


     I would like to enter these books in the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Inspired By A Book
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes


3 comments:

  1. WOW what a clever idea! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘LOVE Letters’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness, these are totally amazing! I LOVE this idea! You are so talented and creative, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW fantastic! Your books are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Inspired by a Book" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.