Wednesday 6 April 2022

Mum's Dragon

 


     This months optional theme at The Paper Funday is April Showers, there's no rain on this one but the flower would make a perfect umbrella. The image is by Lee Holland, it is available as a digi stamp, although this one is an acrylic stamp.
     I stamped with Versafine black ink on smooth white card a couple of times, my colouring is not great so I thought I should have a spare just in case.
     My Mum is Welsh so the dragon had to be red rather than green. I used watercolour pencils and a water brush to colour him in.
     The image panel and mat layer are cut with a notched square die set and mounted on to a dark green card. I kept it all flat as it had to be posted and I didn't want any hiccups to delay it's arrival.
     The Paper Funday is an Anything Goes challenge with an optional twist, so whatever you have made with card or paper is fine with us.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create - #202204 Anything Goes/option April Showers
Send A Smile 4 Kids - Cards for Mum's/Special Ladies
The Fairy and The Unicorn - Anything Fantasy Goes
Crafting Happiness - #122 Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Adorable image and perfect for the Optional Twist - yes, a flower umbrella! Thanks for another lovely team project for The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a precious image!! Love your coloring on it too. Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kid

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.