Wednesday 7 July 2021

Summer Paper Funday

 

     This months challenge at The Paper Funday is all about Summer Fun. So for this little card I have used one of our sponsor images, Tree House Love by HettyClare.
     There are no progress pictures as it was just a case of printing the image off on some 120gsm white card and colouring it in with alcohol markers. There is a thin very pale grey line all the way around the image to make it stand out a little, a friend taught me this trick and it seems to work well.
     The card blank is only four inches square, a very small card that would make the perfect tag for a New Home gift. I searched through my stash for a New Home stamp but came up empty handed, hard to believe I don't have one......yet!
     A very thin mat layer helps pick out the red in the image, I tried a few colours but that looked the best option.
     Please come and join us at The Paper Funday, it's an Anything Goes challenge with the optional twist of Summer Fun.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Your Next Stamp - #167 Home Sweet Home
Angie's Digital Stamps - #54 Anything Goes/optional Flags
Digi Choosday - Wk27 Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Great card and great coloring! Thanks for another wonderful design for the challenge at The Paper Funday! I appreciate you :) Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rocky this is a stunning card. I just love it. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice card and I like the grey line around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Treehouse looks great. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digichoosday Challenge. Madison

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.