Monday 26 March 2018

MHK Designer Inspiration


     This month my MHK Designer Inspiration is another flat card, making it a standard postal charge,
this month's release set is Blessed Lily so that's the image I have used.
     Using my photo package I have made a splodgey green background, then overlaid the image in white, along with the sentiment and a butterfly from Butterfly Wisdom.
     I added a little yellow around the stamens before adding another layered image, this time in a dark grey and slightly off the original to give a ghosting effect.
     Our very own Mynn has several YouTube videos you can watch to learn how to manipulate the images, this opens up many possibilities for your digital images.

Blessed Lily
Butterfly Wisdom
         









I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Di's Digi Design - Spring Flowers   (F)
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes   (W)


3 comments:

  1. Very effective, thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week.
    Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this flower! Thank you for taking part in the Digi Choosday challenge! Erika DT Member
    https://scrappika.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di’s Digi Challenge:)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.