Friday 25 August 2017

MHK Designs - Sassy Sayings


     This is the last of this months new releases from MHK Designs and a nice cheeky set it is too.
     I printed the image and sentiment on to white card, then made a mask for the image using the dining room window as a light box and a sticky note.
     I put a stencil over the card and used some Distress ink to colour through it. I rather like the pattern radiating from the image, it reminded me of some old advertising I had seen.
     The edges were darkened with the same ink to bring the eye to the centre image. I trimmed the card and stuck it on to a white card blank so it all sits very flat, just right for sending a short note to a friend.
    You can still pop over to MHK Designs blog to see all the DT inspiration for the whole month's new releases.


Sassy Sayings

2 comments:

  1. What a crazy fun background you created!!! It goes perfect with the image and sentiment :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this is SO cool! I love that you did a short tutorial on how you created this, too! Fabulous! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.