Monday 11 February 2013

Liebster Award Nomination


What a surprise this was. Thanks Danielle.
Danielle's very kind nomination has come from her amazing blog which you can take a look at here.

ABOUT THE AWARD - this award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated you in turn award it to blogs that you like to visit that have fewer than 200 followers.  This is to encourage new visitors to visit these blogs - isn't this a fabulous idea?!
 
RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE - you must thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award on your blog. Give the award to 5 bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers.  Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award.
 
PAY IT FORWARD - Listed below are five blogs that I think you should visit:

Lynn  -  Lynn-d-lou
I have had the pleasure of knowing Lynn for a couple of years now, she has been very encouraging and supportive and I love her work. She is a woman of many talents which you will see when you pop over to her blog and take a look.

Naomi is a demonstrator for a well know papercraft company who is always willing to share her knowlege. Her enthusiasm is infectious, which is always helpful when a crafting block hits, and there are some great tutorials on her blog so pop over and have a look.

Pauline  -  Piglets Paradise
As yet we've not met in person but I know Pauline from serving on the same design team at J&C Creations. Pauline has some great ideas and her cards are always beautifully finished. Go and take a look at her blog and you'll see what I mean.

Tracy Anne  -  Tracey Anne Designs
Tracy Anne is also on the J&C Creations DT, she makes some lovely cards as well as a host of other items including crackers and boxes. Please go and take a look at her tinsel covered motorbike!

Nat is on several design teams but I know her from J&C Creations. She has a passion for Penny Black and Promarkers and makes some amazing cards with that combination. Pop over and take a look at her colouring, it's great.

Please go and see what these lovely ladies have to offer. It wasn't easy choosing just five out of all the talented blogers I know but I'm sure you'll agree these are all worth the nomination.
Thanks again Danielle, I'm honoured.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rocky, Thanks very much for nominating me for this award, I had not heard of it before. It is going to be equally difficult to pick just 5 more. Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I popped in to say what a fantastic surprise it was to see that you had nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award and your comments are so lovely. I am flattered and thrilled that you chose me as one of your 5, thank you so much. I will be passing it on in due course!
    Thanks again
    Natx

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.