Sunday 15 February 2015

Santa 's Chimney

     Mid month reminder for CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra sees Santa in action again. This time he looks a little warmer in traditional colours. The image is called Chimney Santa and it comes from Bugaboo Digital Stamps.
     I did print several images of Santa at the beginning of the month. I coloured two and used the blue one first, this one is coloured with alcohol markers as well.
     The image panel is matted on gold and then offset on red, I didn't have a red to match the pen I had used, so I cut a white mat and coloured the edges that would be seen with the red pen.
     The green backing has been embossed with a holly folder from Sizzix. it looked a little dull so I have rubbed gold ink over it with my finger to jazz it up a bit.
     CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra accepts anything for Christmas so if you have been busy creating come and show us.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Rocky, for this lovely design inspiration card for our mid month CHNC challenge extra for February x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Rocky :-) the image is fabulous and I love the colours and simple design, perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! And the embossed background doesn't look "dull" now! It looks really fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card - love the traditional colours!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.