Wednesday 9 May 2018

Cruising Through The Male Room


    Our theme this fortnight at The Male Room is cars, a nice easy one for a masculine project.
     I have been using my media plates a lot lately, they're so easy to use and I love the backgrounds you can achieve with them. This one was done using the Izinks on smooth white card.
     After I made the oval background I die cut the word into it, this didn't show up too well so I coloured it very pale blue but I'm not sure that's made it any better.
     I decided to layer this panel over a map page to add to the travel theme I chose for my car. The car itself is die cut in black card with tiny silver hub caps. It didn't look right on a white card blank so I've used a Kraft card instead.
     Please come and join us at The Male Room, we'd love to see you masculine car themed projects.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes   (F)
Try It On Tuesday - Stencils/Die cuts or Both   (F)
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes   (W)

7 comments:


  1. Amazing card! Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Kraft card with the map and then the great background and the die cut words with the car, makes a Super card Rocky. Faith dT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great images and details. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab! I do like the way you've used a map as backing paper. Love the die cut lettering and silhouette car. Nicely done. Deborah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the silhouette of the car against the colourful background - fab design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the inky oval and the map paper

    Thanks for joining us at try It On Tuesday Challenge
    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.