Tuesday 1 May 2018

MHK Designs - Thank You Mynn Blog Hop


     It's the first of the month which would usually mean it's time for a new challenge at MHK Designs, also time for a new set release. But sadly, Mynn, the very talented owner of MHK Designs and card genius, has made the very tough decision to close the blog (the Etsy shop will remain open for the time being at least, but nothing new will be added to it) to focus on what's important to her, her life as a teacher.
     The news came as a shock to myself and the other DT members, but it's a decision we totally support. As most of us had our cards ready for today we have decided to make it a blog hop to say thank you to Mynn for all she has done for us.
     The hop order is further down this post, but first I'd like to say my own Thank You to Mynn for sharing her talent with me and encouraging me to explore the world of digital images. There are some great videos on YouTube showing how to get even more from your images, something I would not have thought of when I joined the team back in 2015.


Rocky -You are here
Asha  
Mynn  (not posting, but please leave her a comment)


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Rocky. It's an honor to have been on both MHK and HOC DTs with you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! It has been an pleasure being on MHK Designs team with you :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rocky, I feel so grateful to have someone like you on my team! Your willingness to try new things and excel at them is fantastic! This card is no exception, friend! Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for MHKDesigns. Your support means the world to me! Sending HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.