Sunday 26 May 2019

Another Snowflake In May


     Another snowflake for May's challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin', the challenge is anything seasonal with the optional twist of snowflakes. 
     I wanted to make some more of these in different colours, the last one was teal, but I've only managed to get this one done.....so far.
     Things have been quiet on here for a week or two, my apologies. We all have many things to juggle and I'm happy to say I have just increased mine in a good way. I'm unable to share just now but things will begin to appear soon as it's all starting to take shape.
      Meanwhile the peas are in, the new redcurrant bush is in, the beans are coming up and the courgettes go in tomorrow, weather permitting. I love growing our own food, I'm sure it tastes better. Let's hope it doesn't snow for real!
     

2 comments:

  1. loving these snowflakes --someone reminded me how many weeks to Christmas the other day, maybe I ought to start looking for the Christmas stmaps now.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH lovely - how do you do this- it makes a beautiful card and can certainly stand alone.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.