Thursday 15 May 2014

Deer Cracker



     It's time for some mid month inspiration over at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra. I like to make projects other than cards, especially for Christmas, so I have used a Bugaboo digi to make some card for a gift box.
     The Bugaboo stamp used is Snowflake Silhouette Reindeer in png form. I have created a backing paper on my word function by filling the page with the digi many times. The png file allows for a clear background which can be changed to a colour of your choice, for this I chose red and then printed on gloss photo paper.
     I have used a triangular cracker template that has been adapted from a king box, the ends are tied with some gold curling ribbon. It's a very simple box to make which will hold a small gift or some sweets.
     I hope you join us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra with your seasonal creations, it's an anything goes as long as it's Christmas challenge.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in awe of your digital manipulation abilities! Seriously, I have all I can do to barely manage to print our my images. : ) This is very cute and a great way to use the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use that beautiful silhouette image. And I love your idea of gift wrapping, it makes a gift so much more personal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! what a fun project :) so love the glittery black deers on red BG !!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.