Wednesday 7 February 2024

The Paper Funday Gifted Gnome

 

     A new month means a new challenge at The Paper Funday. An Anything Goes papercraft challenge with an optional twist, which this month is No Patterned Paper......which I sort of forgot, oops, although strictly speaking it's coloured paper, not patterned.
     He's been printed onto white card and also onto the coloured paper. Using alcohol markers I coloured his hands and nose, then using a glitter Gel pen coloured the gift with silver.
     After cutting out all of the clothing and colouring the shaded areas I began to stick them onto the white card using a good strong PVA glue. Once all the glue was dry I ran a clean, dry brayer over the image to make sure it was all nice and flat.
     Using another piece of the coloured paper I cut a mat layer and mounted the image panel onto it, then onto a white card blank. The centre of the flower has some orange flock added to give it a little pop of bright colour. I found a greeting disc in my stash but it needed a little something, so I die cut a disc from the coloured paper and mounted it on foam pads. 
     If you haven't already seen the team inspiration on The Paper Funday then please pop over and have a look at all the great ideas, once you've made your project come and join us.


I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #223 Anything Goes
Inkspirational - #308 Paper Piecing
Gem of a Challenge - Wk3 Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. I just love Gnomes and this birthday gnome is the cutest! Thanks for a terrific team project for The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the colored paper for both the background and sentiment panels as well as image, which is a cute one. Thanks for playing in our challenge over at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.