Wednesday 16 August 2017

Drinks at The Male Room


     At The Male Room this fortnight we have a Drinks theme, so you can make anything drink related, as long as it's masculine.
     I have chosen to make a very quick and easy decoupage card with some toppers I was given. I have just cut the foreground out and then put it on foam pads  over the base layer, this means it's still thin enough for standard UK postage.
     The small mat layer is dark red textured paper which I thought went well with the red wine theme in the picture. Mounted on a cream card, white looked too bright and not in keeping with the vintage look.
     There is no greeting on the card as yet, that will be added when I decide what I will use it for.
    If you haven't already looked at the DT inspiration then please pop over and take a look, come and join us at The Male Room, this challenge runs for two weeks.


2 comments:

  1. I think this is super! I do think that the team have gone with a wine theme - does this mean anything? :) :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.