Wednesday 29 March 2017

A Kiss of Colour at The Male Room


     The new challenge at The Male Room is black and white with a splash of colour, it doesn't have to be a card but it should be for a man or boy.
     The main stamp I've used here is by Visible Image called 'Bite Me', when I bought mine it was just the mouth and a word stamp, but now it comes in a set called Dare To Be Different with some other small stamps.
      I used Versamark ink and some red embossing powder , the inner part of the mouth was coloured black with an alcohol marker, the words are a Woodware stamp just stamped in black ink.
     The image panel has a narrow red mat layer before being stuck on a black embossed layer. The whole card is just over 5 inches square and quite flat for ease of posting.
     You will find lots of inspiration over on The Male Room's challenge blog to get you started so please come and join us, you have two weeks before the challenge closes.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Artistic Inspiration - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Cards In Envy - Black and White  (sorry if my splash of colour is too much)

6 comments:

  1. What an impact, I LOVE it. I bet in real life that embossing really has a wonderful shine.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fabulous!!! What else can I say?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is bold, bright and such a fun card! Love the red lips. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love me some juicy lips and these are marvelous dahhhrling. Thank you so much for sharing this with us over at Cards in Envy. We appreciate you joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so different! Love the black and white with those bold lips! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This really is so effective and that stamp is amazing! Such a great male card - bet my hubby would love it (the little tinker!) Thank you for joining us over at the IntAAS (Embossing) challenge this time. I hope we see you again soon. Hugs to you Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.