Thursday 22 December 2016

Magazine star


     As you can probably tell I love working with these magazine straws, this time a star is born. This was the first design I saw and fell in love with but when I saw the trees I had to make those first.
     Again there are lots of fabulous tutorials on You Tube and Pinterest so pop over and have a look, there are different styles to try too.
     I have given some of the stars instead of cards this year, just writing my message on a handmade tag attached to the star.
     This large star is sprayed gold, then when dry I've added some PVA glue and gold glitter randomly over it. The beauty of these is you can make them any size or colour you want.



I would like to enter this star in the following challenges:
Paperminutes - Stars
Glitter 'N' Sparkle - Christmas with Glitter

3 comments:

  1. What a unique star! I have not seen the magazine stars before, but I love how they are intricately woven. Thank you for sharing with us at LRW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what an artwork! Thanks for showing your projekt for paperminutes.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty project! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.