Saturday 20 August 2016

MHK Designs - Pansy Corner


      This is our last new release for August at MHK Designs. I chose to use this image in a vintage style card.
     I have overlaid the faded brown image of the pansy bouquet with a full strength sentiment and added a small butterfly for luck on to cream card. I have used my photo package to alter the colouring and fade the pansy image, digi stamps can be changed around to suit your project making them just as versatile as a rubber stamp.
     The image panel is die cut and mounted flat on to Kraft card. The corners of the Kraft layer have been cut with a reverse corner punch and then a hole punched dot is stuck in each corner making it all look a little like an old style plaque.


Pansy Corner
Butterfly Wisdom











I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:
Digitally Sweet - Floral


9 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, love the die and the image, beautifully design. I'm sorry but our challenge is for 100% digital. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where to begin?! I adore your decision to stick with neutrals, Rocky! This is AMAZINGLY gorgeous--the die cut frame, the beautiful layering, this honestly just makes my heart incredibly happy! Gorgeous, friend! Thank you for all you do at MHKDesigns! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...I love the way you used this image!!! The neutral colors give it a vintage look...and using it as the background to the sentiment is genius! And I love butterflies and think that was the perfect addition to the flowers :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - and the die cut is perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you framed the image and the light colors used; lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very lovely design! Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out beautifully! Love that look with the Kraft paper and the brown digi with the sentiment over top! I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time. Next time please remember that all projects have to be 100% digital. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.