Wednesday 13 May 2015

Male Room Motors


     The new challenge at The Male Room is a colour selection, I had a couple of ideas but settled on this rather simple one, it's a good one to make if you're short on time and it's flat too, so no expensive postage.
     I've used a DL card blank and cut a strip of black card in a slightly wavy line, then using a white gel pen added dashed lines down the middle of my road.
     The cars are punched out of paint charts, mounted on thin foam pads and added to the road.
     The greeting is a page from an old road atlas, I used a page of Scotland so the brown from the mountains showed up with the green forest and the blue sea. It's stuck on to card using double sided sticky sheet and then die cut. A very quick and simple card for a man or boy who likes to travel by car.

     Come and join us at The Male Room with your creation, pop over and take a look at the DT inspiration to get you started.

     I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Love the cars zooming along the road! Hoping to come say hello at Spalding on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea, will have to borrow for the tricky boys in my family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a super idea - I really like the way you've used the atlas pages for the words. The little cars are just great - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome road trip card - great staging too!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.