Friday 27 March 2015

Holiday Blues


     Welcome to another CASE-ing Christmas project, every week there is a Christmas card from one of the DT for you to case, this week it's a lovely card by Judy.
     When I saw Judy's card I though of all those lovely paint charts I've collected and squirreled away. I chose this one for the particular shade of blue, then I realised it was called Holiday Blues, perfect. The white DL card has been embossed with a snowfall folder, the the paint chart was stuck in the middle.
     I have some snowflake dies but they didn't give the look I wanted for this so I have used a Spellbinder die  called Parisian Accents and cut from white glitter card. The die cut is mounted on foam pads above some pearl swirls from Creative Expressions.

     The greeting is a die cut that has been in my stash for ages, so long I can't remember where it came from, mounted on foam pads.
     It's a simple card but I really like the effect, so next time I'm in a DIY shop I'll have to top up on paint charts, this time I'll take a bit more notice of the names they give them.
     Please pop over to CASE-ing Christmas and join us, it will help fill your card box ready for the festive season.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
ABC Christmas - F is for Frosty
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Rocky! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha DT @ SCCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. What a neat way to use the paint charts. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and creative card. Thanks for playing at CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so pretty!! Thanks for playing along at CCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is brilliant! I LOVE the use of the paint chips and I adore the fun layout! Beautiful, friend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.