The digi is printed on plain white card and coloured with alcohol markers. Then I cut away the top part of the white card to leave the 'word' standing alone. At this point I was sure I wanted to use some snowfall acetate, but had to spend a few minutes playing around to try different looks. I chose to make a tent card, not such a good idea as it tends to slip down to lay flat,.....mmm how to solve that one?....a little wedge shaped double sided foam pad stuck inside the very top to hold the card in position. This does mean that it will not open out flat to write in but as there is very little white card to write on I don't see this as a problem.
I cut away the front part of my card blank leaving a small strip to stick my die cut icicles to, these were made using a Marianne die.
There is a large panel of snowflake patterned paper inside the card which shows through the acetate, this does not cover the whole inside as you may be able to see in the photograph. There is a small strip across top and bottom for writing in, alternatively to preserve the clean look of the card you could write on the back.
To finish off I have used a Zig pen to add small touches of glue that have then been covered with Glamour Dust to add sparkle.
You have a whole month to join us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra with any Christmas creation you make, hope to see you there.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: