Tuesday 13 November 2012

J&C Creations November Challenge

 Today sees the beginning of Novembers Challenge over at J and C Creations Challenge Blog, pop over and see all the lovely Floral cards the DT have come up with.
This beautiful Hydrangea head is from Heartfelt Creations. It's a rubber stamp that comes already cut and mounted on foam so all you have to do is open the packet and start stamping.
I chose to stamp with Perfect Medium and emboss in white on black card. I stamped a small area on white card and cut out the flower I thought I would like to highlight, this is coloured pink using a Sakura Stardust pen. All the flowers have a tiny white gem in the middle but due to my amateur photo skills they don't really show too well. The greeting comes with the flower head and there is also a lovely floral branch in the set which I shall use another day.
The butterfly is a Joycraft die, I left the die in place and used Perfect Medium to dab through the decorative holes which I then dusted with Cosmic Shimmer Mica powder. The edge of the butterfly has been coloured with a Distress Marker - Picket Fence, so that it shows up a little better.
The main picture is mounted on a small layer of pale pink and then onto black again. It's an easy and relatively quick card to make, perfect for a last minute make.

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty Rushanne. What a beautiful stamp, love the way you've just picked out the one flower head in colour. Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.